Prison Nick Name
CHOCTAW MANClick below to listen...
{I'm Living Under The Gun Now}..
I wrote this song while doing time in prison, back in my old days(121602)DOC (V1)You left me no warning, when you said goodbye,you just wrote a letter, with reasons why,You said i'm no Daddy,to my daughter and son, and you can't go on waiting for, a man under the gun/ (Cho)I'm living under the gun now,i'm living under the gun,for i lost my freedom,for what i have done,but theres no need in crying,cause the damage is done,now i'm a prisoner living under the gun... (V2)You said you found you a new love,that can treat you right,you say he buys our children,anything they like,but every night your home lonely,while he's out having fun,cause your old man is jealious,now you under the gun,(We)(Cho) (V3)One day when its over,time a set these chaines free,you'll get tired of living,in that prison like me,you'll come back crawlin,from the damage you done,but my time is too precious for,a woman under the gun..(YOU)(Cho)

No comments:
Post a Comment